Focus groups and statistics
Data collected in January 2013
According to Facebook, Google Analytics and internal reader surveys, Ultra Swank’s audience consists of educated women (54%) and men (46%) between the ages of 25 and 54 who browse from home. The majority of readers hail from the United States (50%), United Kingdom (25%), and Canada (7%).
We offer both traditional banners and the possibility to sponsor a post.
Advertise with Ultra Swank and get your brand in front of highly targeted potential customers. Ultra Swank offers various banner formats and placements.
- We accept banners in JPG, GIF and PNG formats
- Banners do not need to have clearly marked edges as long as they comply with our formats.
- The sender must be clearly visible in the ad.
For more details visit our marketplace at BuySellAds.com
A sponsored post is a great opportunity for your company or brand to work with us. You can either supply your own text and content or we’ll work with you to find topics that are interesting to our audience in order to maximize engagement.
- One, two or three keyword links inside the text
- The sponsored post is promoted via Facebook and Twitter
- Supply your own text or work with us to find topics
About Ultra Swank
Ultra Swank is a magazine styled blog that takes you back in time into the kitsch, chic and swank and camp living of the 1940s to the 1970s. We mostly focus on the design, style, and fashion of the happy-go-lucky and space-age-living mentality of that era – but also on the music and movies that takes you back to happier times. Ultra Swank is written by a dedicated team of time travelers from around the globe. The website was launched in September, 2005.